Table of Contents
- CH. 1: INTRODUCTION
- CH. 2: INDIVIDUAL NEEDS: LIFE HISTORY AND BIOLOGY
- CH. 3: POPULATION, SPECIES NEEDS, AND CURRENT CONDITION
- CH. 4: FACTORS INFLUENCING VIABILITY
- CH. 5: FUTURE CONDITIONS
- LITERATURE CITED
- APPENDIX I
- APPENDIX II: CALCULATIONS OF FUTURE CONDITIONS AND POPULATION FACTORS
- APPENDIX III: CALCULATIONS OF FUTURE CONDITIONS AND HABITAT ELEMENTS
This document [the SSA] was prepared by Patty Kelly and Dr. Sean Blomquist with invaluable GIS analysis provided by Lydia Ambrose and Gayle Martin and the support of all of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service—Panama City , FL Ecological Services Field Office.
Valuable reviews of this draft document were provided by Paul Moler, FWC.
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. 2017. Species status assessment report for the Panama City crayfish, Version 1.1, November, 2017, Atlanta, GA